AOL Mail Export Contacts
AOL Mail is a free browser-based email client that provides every option that an email client offers. This service will let the users manage your contacts. So, you have the correct contact details of your friends, family, and co-workers. Let us see how to perform AOL Mail Export Contacts.
If you have many contacts in your AOL Mail address book, you can use these in another email service. For this, you need to export contacts.
The quick step-by-step instructions to export contacts in AOL Mail are provided on this web page.
- Launch Chrome or any other browser on your computer.
- Visit the AOL Mail login page.
- Type your AOL Mail account’s username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Now, click the Sign In button to access your AOL Mail account.
Click the Contacts tab in the left panel.
Navigate to the More tab and select the Export option.
When you see the Export Contacts dialog box, select the CSV, TXT, or LDF radio button and click the Export button.
- If you have chosen the CSV file format, the contacts will be downloaded to your computer.
- The exported contacts include the first and last name, AIM nickname, phone numbers, street addresses, and email addresses.
- After exporting the AOL Mail contacts, you can import CSV into other email programs like Outlook or Gmail.
- Each email service differs in the way of importing the AOL CSV file. However, the general way by you can import the file by selecting the Import option.
- Once you select the Import option, choose the exported CSV file. Now, the AOL contacts will be moved to the respective email services.
- Even if you have exported contacts from other email services, you can import them into the AOL Mail account. To do this, select the Import option from the More menu. We have seen how to perform AOL Mail Export Contacts.
If you need assistance in exporting AOL Mail contacts, get our technical support assistance.