How To Fix ATT Yahoo Email Problems?
If your ATT Yahoo email account is not working while you are accessing it from a web browser, the problem might be with the browser. To resolve the ATT Yahoo email problems, perform the following simple steps.
Step 1 - Relaunch your browser
- Exit your web browser and relaunch it.
- If necessary, restart your computer.
Step 2 - Use only supported web browser
- Try to access your email account from some other supported web browser. For instance, if you are using the Google Chrome browser for accessing your email account, try to use the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- You can access your ATT
Yahoo email account from the recent version Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Update it to the recent version.
- This will resolve the ATT Yahoo email problem. If it persists, proceed further.
- Note: Safari (5 and earlier) and Internet Explorer are not supported.
Step 3 - Clear the cache and cookies from your web browser
On Google Chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, click the three-dotted or Menu icon.
- Select the More tools option and choose the Clear browsing data option.
- Click the Time range drop-down menu and select the All time option.
- Checkmark the box beside the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files options.
- Once you click the Clear data button, the Google Chrome browser's cache and cookies will be deleted.
- Now, check if the ATT Yahoo email problem has been resolved.
Step 4 - Enable Adobe Flash Player
- Access the Google Chrome browser’s menu and click the Settings option.
- In the left panel, click the Privacy and security tab.
- Select the Site settings option in the main panel.
- Scroll down and click the Flash option.
- Enable the Block sites from running Flash (recommended) toggle.
- Now, visit the Flash Player Test page. Now, select the Click to enable Adobe Flash Player option.
- When a prompt dialog box opens, click the Allow option.
- This will enable the Adobe Flash Player feature in the Google Chrome browser.
- Check if the ATT Yahoo email problem has been resolved.
- Go to the Menu option on Chrome.
- Choose the Settings option.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Advanced link.
- Navigate to the Privacy and security section.
- Click the Content settings option.
Step 6 - Disable browser extensions
- Sometimes, your browser extensions might conflict with your email account. In that case, delete all the browser extensions from your browser by performing the following steps.
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Menu, click the More tools option, and choose the Extensions option.
- Select the extension to remove.
- Click the Remove button twice.
Step 7 - Disable your firewall or antivirus program
- Also, there is a chance for your firewall or antivirus program conflicts with your email account.
- Disable it and check if the ATT Yahoo email problem has been resolved.
- Follow the quick steps to disable the Windows firewall.
- On your Windows 10 computer, launch Control Panel.
- Click System and Security -> Windows Firewall -> Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Choose the Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) option.
- To save the changes, click the OK button.
- If you have installed any third-party antivirus program, disable it temporarily.
- If required, uninstall the third-party antivirus program. Remember that your computer is still protected from threats by a built-in Windows Defender.
- Now we have seen how to fix ATT Yahoo Email Problems