Att Yahoo Email Problems
Can’t access your ATT/Yahoo email account? Is your ATT account locked, and are you looking for a way to unlock it? Are you receiving the error 652314 when trying to access your ATT/Yahoo account?
Then, you’re on the right page. Continue reading it to resolve your ATT/Yahoo email account issues easily and quickly within a few minutes.
Can’t Access Att/yahoo - Recommended Solution
Check The Credentials
If you cannot sign in to the ATT/Yahoo account, check whether you have entered your account credentials in the given fields correctly. Why? Because in most cases, entering or using an invalid credential will be the main cause behind these kinds of problems.
Unlock The Account
In some situations, you would have entered the account credentials correctly, but you still cannot access your ATT/Yahoo account. It means your account is invalid or locked. To unlock your account, follow the instructions below.
- Step :1Go to the Currently from AT&T/Yahoo! page.
- Step :2Click on the Mail option available in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step :3Now, the AT&T login screen will open.
- Step :4Enter your account credentials in the given fields.
- Step :5Click Sign in.
- Step :6Choose the phone number that is linked with your account if prompted.
- Step :7Now, you will receive an "authentication security code" to the selected phone number.
- Step :8Enter the received code in the given field.
- Step :9Click the Submit button.
- Step :10Now, check if you’re able to sign in to your account.
- Step :11If not, you have to reset your account’s password to sign in.
Att/yahoo Email Error 652314
Are you receiving the AT&T error 652314 and redirecting to the change account password page when accessing the account?
Then it means your AT&T and Yahoo email accounts are not linked or merged correctly. Unlink your account and try to link it again. If you have no problem in merging, try these two simple solutions to resolve the ATT/Yahoo error 652314.
Reset The Password
- Step :1Go to the AT&T login page.
- Step :2Click on the Forgot Password command.
- Step :3Reset your password by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Step :4After doing that, try to access your account with a new password.
- Step :5If the error persists, try the next solution below.
- Step : 1 For some security reasons, AT&T and Yahoo ask their users to clear the reCAPTCHA task to access their accounts.
- Step : 2 Users who fail to clear this task will receive the error 652314.
- Step : 3 Enter the reCAPTCHA code correctly to access your account.
Get Instant Solution
Reach our technical expert team if you need instant assistance in resolving your ATT Yahoo email problems. A call option has been provided on this page for this purpose.