How to Add and Auto Forward Protonmail?
There is an email forwarding feature in most mail services using which you can forward your email from an existing account to your new ProtonMail account. This might be handy if you have multiple email accounts and want to have all your email messages in a single inbox. ProtonMail is one of the most common email services to be used. To auto forward ProtonMail, add ProtonMail emails to Gmail/G Suite account. On this page, let’s see the procedure to auto forward the ProtonMail emails.
Steps to Auto Forward the Protonmail
- Step : 1 First, install MBOX on your device. Open ProtonMail. Choose the Import/Export option.
- Step : 2 Click on the MBOX option and select the Export option.
- Step : 3 Run MBOX to Gmail software. Select the Add File(s) or Add Folder option.
- Step : 4 Click on the Next option after adding ProtonMail emails.
- Step : 5 Now, select Forward all ProtonMail mailboxes into Gmail/G Suite account. Otherwise, choose Forward each ProtonMail mailbox into different Gmail/G Suite account. Click on Next.
- Step : 6 If the first option is chosen, then input the login details of your Gmail account for all the ProtonMail mailboxes. Select the Export button.
- Step : 7 If the second option is chosen, input the login information of your Gmail account for every ProtonMail mailbox. Then select the Export option.
- Step : 8 Once you click on the Export button, the software begins the migration from the ProtonMail mailbox to the Gmail account. View the live progress with the green status bar.
- Step : 9 The software will finish the whole process with a success message. i.e., a Conversion completed message. Choose the Ok option to complete the process.
That’s all. The auto forward ProtonMail feature is enabled to forward emails automatically. If there is any issue, contact our technical support team.