How To Change Time Zones On Yahoo Mail?
Like any other email service, Yahoo heavily relies on its server time when you send an email from your
Yahoo email account. The reason time zone is important is that, if you are in a totally different time zone compared to that of the server time in Yahoo, you will tend to see a discrepancy in the email's message stamp. So, in this case, Yahoo has scored well by allowing the users to change the default-set time zone where you can change the time stamp in the message as well. When you make changes to the time zone, it will affect Yahoo’s tools as well.
We shall have a look at the steps to change time zones on Yahoo Mail from a Windows computer based on your liking.
- Step : 1 Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step : 2 Enter the Yahoo mail URL in the address bar and then press the Enter button. This will load the Yahoo login page on the browser.
- Step : 3 On this page, you have to enter your Yahoo email address and the account password correctly in the respective fields. Once you enter your login credentials, click the login or sign-in button.
- Step : 4 Now, when your email account’s home page appears, locate and click the Calendar icon.
- Step : 5 Click the option named Expand Calendar Icon.
- Step : 6 Navigate the mouse to the Settings (gear) icon and then click Calendar Options.
- Step : 7 You will see a popup message with the following three fields.
- Step : 8 Current Settings
- Step : 11 Click the Time Zone drop-down menu and then select the Time Zone from the list.
- Step : 12 Click the Save button and then click the option Back to Calendar.
- Step : 13 Following the above-mentioned steps will change the Time Zone on your Yahoo Mail account and you could notice the change.
- Step : 14 By using these steps to change time zones on Yahoo Mail account.