How To Fix Cox Webmail Error Code 20?
Proxies help to mask your identity. If you see the ‘Cox Webmail Error code 20: The proxy failed to connect to the WebServer, due to TCP connection timeout’ message, perform the steps given on this page to resolve this problem.
The error code 20 happens in the following two situations.
- While connecting to Spiceworks
- When you try to connect to a particular website
The reasons behind the error 20 are listed here for your reference.
- Service outage
- Server issues
- IP blockage
- Incompatibility of servers
Sort out the reasons behind the problem and resolve it accordingly.
- Check if there is a stable Internet connection.
- Faulty internet connection might also be the reason for the error code 20.
- Try to access other websites and check whether the problem is with websites or not.
- Also, try to access the web page from any other web browser.
- Sometimes, the problem might be at the website’s end. In these cases, you have to wait for a while and check if the Cox Webmail Error Code 20 has been resolved.
Solution 1 - Server status
- The proxy will not work properly if the Spice Works network is down. To determine the server status, launch a web browser on your computer.
- Access the Is It Down page of Spice Works.
- Check if all the functions are operational.
- If so, you need to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to resolve the issue.
- If the error code persists, go to Solution 2.
Solution 2 - Network Status
- Open any internet browser on your computer.
- Visit the Incapsula Network Status web page.
- Check if all functions are operational.
- Note: You will see a green tick next to the function that is operational.
- Contact our technical experts if you need assistance in resolving the Cox Webmail error code 20.