Em Client Widgets Download
Like any other e-mail client, eM Client comes with some great features. The most highlighting feature of eM Client is the Widgets application that allows you to customize widgets as per your needs and desire. It also allows you to display and read data from an RSS feed. Adding, using, and viewing widgets in eM Client is quite easy to perform. The below section explains how to perform Em Client Widgets Download.
To view the Widgets Settings window of the eM Client application, follow the below instructions.
- Step : 1 Launch the eM Client application.
- Step : 2 Go to the Menu tab.
- Step : 3 From the list of menus, click on the Play icon available beside the Now, the Widgets menu will expand and the General option will be displayed on the screen.
- Step : 4 Click on the General option.
- Step : 5 Now, the Widgets Settings window will appear and here you can find the added widgets.
Adding a new widget
To add a new widget to your eM Client application, first, you need to gather its information such as name, URL, and the widget type.
- Step : 1 In the eM Client Widgets Settings window, click on the Add New Widget button.
- Step : 2 Now, to add an RSS widget to your eM Client application, click on the RSS Widget option in the Add New Widget dialog box.
- Step : 3 Type the widget name and URL address in the given fields and click on the Next button.
- Step : 4 Similarly, to add a Web widget, choose the Web Widget option and type the name & URL of the widget in the given fields.
- Step : 5 Click on the Next button.
Remove / modify the widgets
- Step : 1 If you wish to delete a widget from your eM Client account, then select it and click on the Remove Widget button.
- Step : 2 Similarly, to make changes to the widget, select it and click on the Modify Widget option.
Click the Call button to contact us if you need remote assistance in performing the Em Client Widgets Download process.