How To Remove Email Threads In Outlook?
By default, Outlook emails are viewed as conversations. The email messages with the same subject are displayed as a thread. It is easier to view the messages in a thread view.
If you have changed the default view, you can turn on conversations in Outlook by following the steps that are given below to remove email threads in outlook.
Turning On conversation view in Outlook 2010:
- Step : 1 Open the Outlook 2010 application and log in to your email account.
- Step : 2 Now, if you find that your email messages are not shown as a conversation, go to the View menu.
- Step : 3 Checkmark the 'Show as conversations' box.
- Step : 4 If you want to view your emails as a thread for only the selected folder, select the This folder option.
- Step : 5 If you want to view all your emails as a conversion, click on the All mailboxes button.
- Step : 6 All of your mailboxes will now have a thread view.
- Step : 7 Since all your emails with the same subject line are displayed as a conversion, you can easily spot out the replies for the emails you have sent.
- Step : 8 Follow these steps on how to remove email threads in outlook.
Including Sent Mail folder in email threads:
- Step : 1 Launch the Outlook application and make sure that your email account is already logged in.
- Step : 2 Now, click the View menu and go to the Messages tile.
- Step : 3 Select the Show as Conversations option from the displayed list.
- Step : 4 You can select the date from which you want to view the emails as threads.
- Step : 5 To see email threads before a month, select the Two weeks ago option from the displayed list.
- Step : 6 If you want to see the email threads only for the day, select the Today option.
- Step : 7 Click Conversation settings and make sure that the 'Show messages from Other Folders' option is selected.
- Step : 8 Now, you can see an arrow next to the most recent messages.
If you need a remote assistance to remove email threads in outlook. Click the call button available on the screen.