How To Export Aol Mail To Outlook?
You can access all your Aol emails in your Gmail account by importing them. Here are the step-by-step instructions to Export Aol Mail to Outlook.
Manual steps to export AOL mail to Outlook
You can export your AOL Mail account to Outlook by configuration IMAP. To perform it, follow the below instructions.
- Launch the Outlook application installed on your computer.
- Now, click the File tab followed by the Info sub-tab.
- Choose the Account Settings option.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, click Email > New.
- Click the checkbox beside the option labeled “Manual setup…” followed by the Next button available at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select the POP or IMAP option as the service type.
- Enter your AOL mail account details such as username, password, incoming mail server, and outgoing mail server in the corresponding fields.
- Make sure to choose the account type correctly.
- Select the Remember Password option.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Enable the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication option.
- Click the Advanced tab of the Internet E-mail settings dialog box.
- Make sure to enter the AOL mail port numbers correctly.
- Finally, click the OK button.
- Once your AOL mail account is verified by Outlook, it is ready for use.
- For remote assistance to export AOL mail to Outlook, click on Call.