How To Use A Gmail Mobile Signature?
You can add the signature to emails you send from your Gmail account. A Gmail mobile signature can be created in just a few simple steps, but the steps may vary depending on the type of device you are using.
Create a signature using the Gmail mobile app:
- Step : 1 Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone and select the hamburger icon at the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Step : 2 A list of options shows up on the display, now choose the Settings option.
- Step : 3 Following that, tap on the email account for which you want to create a signature and select Signature.
- Step : 4 If you have an iOS mobile, select Signature settings and then tap the toggle button to enable the Mobile Signature.
- Step : 5 Type the text for your signature and save the settings by selecting OK.
- Step : 6 When you compose a new email message, the signature automatically appears on the blank message portion of the email.
- Step : 7 Using these steps we can execute that how to use a gmail mobile signature.
Create a signature using browser:
- Step : 1 Launch the web browser application and visit the official Gmail website.
- Step : 2 Once the page shows up, enter your email address & password and then sign in to the Gmail account.
- Step : 3 After logging to the Gmail account, select the hamburger symbol at the top and tap the Settings icon beside the email address.
- Step : 4 Under Settings, scroll to the Mobile Signature menu and select it.
- Step : 5 Input the signature text and tap the Apply button.
- Step : 6 Select Menu that is present at the top to return to the main Gmail page.
- Step : 7 By using these steps we can execute that how to use a gmail mobile signature.
You can add images and hyperlinks to the signature on your desktop Gmail app, but not on your mobile app. If you do not want to add a signature to the email message, then turn off the signature settings.