Gmx Mail Not Sending
GMX is an email service provider that ensures data protection with powerful antivirus software. If you cannot send emails from your GMX email account, the problem might be with the outgoing server settings or some issue with the account password. Whatever the problem is, you can fix it with the appropriate troubleshooting methods. Try all the solutions described in this article and see Why Gmx Mail Not Sending.
Check The Fundamentals
- Step : 1 If you cannot send emails from your GMX account, check your Internet connection in the first place. If you find it to be unstable, fix it with the appropriate solutions.
- Step : 2 Any technical glitch can be handled efficiently with a system restart. Therefore, restart your computer and see if you can send emails.
- Step : 3 In some instances, the issue lies with the server itself. In that case, you’ll have to wait until the problem gets fixed on its own.
- Step : 4 If none of these troubleshooting solutions help you fix the “GMX Mail not sending” issue, you can proceed with the following troubleshooting methods.
CHECK YOUR SETTINGS
- Step :1The SMTP protocol takes care of the outgoing emails. If you have made any mistake in your email settings, you will probably end up in trouble. So, check if you are using the correct outgoing (SMTP) settings and port number.
- Step :2See if you have entered the correct credentials in the username and password fields.
- Step :3Ensure that you have encrypted your account with SSL authentication.
DELETE AND RE-ADD YOUR ACCOUNT
Deleting and re-adding your email account can help you fix your problem. Refer to the following instructions for the detailed procedure.
- Step :1Open your email client and click the Gear icon; you can locate it at the bottom of your inbox.
- Step :2Select Manage Accounts and choose your GMX account. Then, click Delete the Account.
- Step :3Restart your computer and add your account again. Then, see if you can send your emails from GMX.
RESET THE MAIL APP
When there is a problem with the Mail app, you may encounter a few issues. Follow these instructions to reset the Mail app.
- Step :1On your Windows computer, open the Settings page and select Apps & Features.
- Step :2Click Mail & Calendar> Advanced Options> Reset.
- Step :3Restart your computer and add your accounts one by one.
- Step :4Now, check if GMX can send emails.
- Step :5If this method also doesn’t solve your problem, uninstall the Mail and Calendar app and restart your computer. Once your computer restarts, reinstall the application from the MS Store Hub.
If you still cannot Gmx Mail Not Sending, reach our technical experts for assistance. You can make use of the call option on this page for the purpose.