How To Add New User In Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail is an email service that specifically targets professionals. A Zoho emailaccount offers an ample amount of storage, the POP and IMAP feature, and integration with instant messaging and online office suites. Follow these steps how to add new user in zoho mail.
Some key features for the Zoho mail account are:
- Step : 1 A Zoho personal account gets up to 5 GB free personal use, and if you have a premium account, you will have access to 1 TB of storage space.
- Step : 2 You can easily set up other email accounts inside a Zoho account to receive and send emails.
- Step : 3 The feature that is now common in most of the email service providers in the POP and IMAP feature.
- Step : 4 With the help of both POP and IMAP settings, you can access the Zoho mail in any third-party email client on your desktop.
If Not Using A Paid Zoho Account:
- Step : 1 Log in to the Zoho mail using the administrator settings. (the Admin login credentials)
- Step : 2 Open the control panel in the Zoho account and click the User Details option.
- Step : 3 The User details page will open, you will see a list of tabs on the top left corner of the email screen just below the User Details window name.
- Step : 4 Click the Add User drop-down list and click the option Create a user from the two options available in the drop-down list.
- Step : 5 If you are not using a paid account, you can manually add the account by clicking on the create User option.
- Step : 6 A new page will open, and the page will prompt you to enter the user’s
- Step : 7 First Name
- Step : 8 Last Name
- Step : 9 Email Address
- Step : 10 The email address will get auto-filled based on your set preferences.
- Step : 11 You can also edit to change the name of the email address (optional).
- Step : 12 You should now be able to provide a password for the user; the password should be more than 8 characters with one numeric and a special character. (The password strength status will be displayed on the right side of the password field)
- Step : 13 Enter the password again in the confirm password field.
- Step : 14 Do not click the checkbox Force the user to change the password during the first login.
- Step : 15 Click the OK button.
- Step : 16 Using these steps we can execute how to add new user in zoho mail.
If You Are Using A Paid Zoho Account
Follow the steps to add a new user in the paid Zoho account:
- Step : 1 Log in to the Zoho account using the administrator credentials.
- Step : 2 Locate and open the control panel and click the option User Details.
- Step : 3 The User Details window will open, and you will see a list of tabs on the top left corner of the screen.
- Step : 4 Click the Add user drop-down list and select Create a user from the two options.
- Step : 5 In the page assign the employee id in the field. (Mandatory)
- Step : 6 Make sure the Employee ID is unique for each user.
- Step : 7 In the corresponding fields, choose a designation name and the team name for the user.
- Step : 8 You have the option of picking it from the already created designations, and the teams configured.
- Step : 9 In the end, enter the extension and the employee mobile number.
- Step : 10 You can click the Create Email Aliases for the domain options.
- Step : 11 Select the domains for which you want to create aliases from the pop-up menu and click the OK button.
- Step : 12 Check if all the details entered are correct.
- Step : 13 Click the OK button at the end, and the account will be created or added to the paid Zoho account.
- Step : 14 By Using these steps we can execute how to add new user in zoho mail.