How To Change Default Email On Gmail?
Gmail is one of the world’s best web-based email clients present today. It is used for personal use and also for running small businesses. It can make your work more efficient and easy. If you are a user with multiple Gmail addresses, this is the article for you. If you have multiple accounts, you can actually select one Gmail account as your default email address.We will now be showing you the steps how to change default Email on Gmail.
- Step : 1 Turn on your Windows computer.
- Step : 2 Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step : 3 Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Step : 4 Navigate the cursor to the Profile option on the right side of the Gmail account.
- Step : 5 Select the Gear icon (Settings) and select the option Settings.
- Step : 6 The Settings page will appear on your screen.
- Step : 7 Click the Accounts and Import tab on the screen.
- Step : 8 In the Send Email as section, click the button that reads Make Default for the desired name and email address.
- Step : 9 Click the Save Changes button.
- Step : 10 The default account will now be set in Gmail.
If needed guidance regarding how to change default Email on Gmail account. Click the call button available on the screen.