How to Change Language in Gmail?
Google services are now supporting over 130 languages worldwide so that its users can access Google’s service using their mother tongue. With this feature's help, it can come in handy for you to type in your language and read emails in your own language. You will have to make use of some special keywords to type in other languages. The language changes can be made on your computer and also on your smartphones. Carry out these steps how to change language in gmail.
This section describes the steps to change the language settings in Gmail.
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, open the default browser.
- Step 2: Type the Gmail URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 3: In the login page, enter your Gmail login credentials (the email address and password) to gain access to your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Navigate the cursor to the top right corner of the Gmail page and click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Step 5: Locate the Language section.
- Step 6: You can now pick a language from the drop-down list.
- Step 7: Click the Save Changes button.
Now if you want to type in a different language other than English, follow the steps how to change language in gmail:
- Step : 1 Navigate the cursor to the top right corner of the Gmail page and click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the Language section and click Show all language options.
- Step : 3 Click the Checkbox beside the Enable Input tools option.
- Step : 4 Now, you can pick the language you want to use for typing and also choose the kind of keyboard for typing.
- Step : 5 Click OK and click the Enable Input tools button.
- Step : 6 Now, if you want to switch between language inputs, click the Gear (Settings) icon and use the down key on your keyboard to switch between them.
- Step : 7 Click the Compose button on the left corner of the Gmail page.
- Step : 8 Input your characters to see if the language has been changed.
- Step : 9 Use this procedures how to change language in gmail.
- Step 1: Tap the Settings icon on your Android device.
- Step 2: Tap the General management option and select Language Input.
- Step 3: Tap the Language option and select a Language of your choice.
FOR IOS DEVICES:
- Step 1: Tap Settings.
- Step 2: Tap OK settings and select Language & Region option.
- Step 3: Select the iOS language and choose your preferred language from the list.
- Step 4: Tap the Done button.
If you having any further queries regarding how to change language in gmail account, Click the call button available on the screen.