How To Convert Outlook Email To Pdf?
In Outlook, there is no option to save an email as a PDF file. However, there are certain methods using which an email can be converted into PDF. In the case of Windows 10 computers, the Microsoft Print to PDF utility will enable the conversion. For other versions of Windows OS, you need to take a long route for the conversion.
The methods given below will assist you that how to convert Outlook email to PDF.
Convert Outlook email to PDF in Windows 10:
- Step : 1 Open the Outlook email client on your computer and sign in to your email account.
- Step : 2 When your email account is launched, go to the mailbox folder and open the email that you want to save as pdf.
- Step : 3 Click the File menu and select the Print option.
- Step : 4 Click the Microsoft Print to PDF drop-down menu in the Printer section.
- Step : 5 Now, select the Print option. This will open the Save Print Output As dialog box. In this, type the name for the file and select the PDF Document option in the Save as type field.
- Step : 6 Finally, click the Save button, and the email will be saved as a PDF document.
Convert Outlook email to PDF in other versions of Windows:
- Step : 1 Open the email in the Outlook email client.
- Step : 2 Click File > Save As, and select the folder to save the file.
- Step : 3 In the dialog box to save the file, enter the name for the file and set the Save as type to HTML. Then, click the Save button.
- Step : 4 Now, open the MS Word application on your computer, click File, select Open, and open the HTML file that you saved.
- Step : 5 When the file is opened, click the File menu, select the Save As option, choose the PDF as the Save as type, and click the Save button.
Convert email to PDF in Outlook 2007:
- Step : 1 Launch the Outlook 2007 application and open the email from the mailbox.
- Step : 2 Press Ctrl + A to select the contents of the mail and then press Ctrl + C to copy the contents.
- Step : 3 Open an MS Word document on your computer and paste the copied email contents to it.
- Step : 4 Click File and select Save As option.
- Step : 5 Enter the file name, select PDF in the Save as type field, and save the file.
- Step : 5 By using these steps we can execute that how to convert outlook email to pdf.