How To Delete All Emails On Iphone?
There are some old-school ways to delete all emails On iphone. Usually, we swipe (sometimes partially), then go to Edit, mark those emails that we wish to delete, and finally move them to trash. But you can perform all these functions at the same time.
Consider the steps given below, to delete all the emails from your iPhone quickly:
Let us see for an Android device.
- Step : 1 Go to your mail inbox. Select Edit.
- Step : 2 Choose the Mark All option.
- Step : 3 Select the Mark as Read option.
- Step : 4 Go to Edit again. Choose the very first mail.
- Step : 5 You will see the Move button at the bottom of your screen.
- Step : 6 Hold in this button. While holding the Move button, deselect the first mail (that you have selected before).
- Step : 7 Now, release the Move button.
- Step : 8 You will see the number of all the emails that you want to delete.
- Step : 9 On your iPhone screen, select Trash.
- Step : 10 You will see that all your emails have been deleted.
- Step : 11 After all the emails are deleted, you can see that fresh mails are getting downloaded. These are new mails on the server that have just come through.
You have now succeeded in delete all emails On iPhone more quickly and easily.