How To Erase All Gmail Emails At Once?
At times, your Gmail inbox might get cluttered with too many messages. Owing to this confusion, you might miss some important work-related emails or personal emails. Using the manual method to select all your emails and then deleting them will take a very long time. So, let us now see how to erase all Gmail Emails at once.
The following method is an easy way to erase hundreds or even thousands of emails from your Gmail inbox immediately. Using this method, you can clean up your Gmail inbox. And, this method will work in both Gmail and G Suite.
So, let us now look into the steps one by one:
Stage 1-Filtering your emails:
- Step : 1 First, log in to your Gmail inbox as usual. All your Primary emails will be listed.
- Step : 2 Under the Search bar, you will find an empty checkbox along with a drop-down arrow. Select this checkbox. Now, you will find the following message, ‘All 50 conversations on this page are selected.’
- Step : 3 Select all 14,792 conversations in Primary. (This line will be a link).
- Step : 4 In the above link, “14,792” is the total number of messages in your Gmail inbox (under the Primary tab).
- Step : 5 Now, click on the link.
- Step : 6 Now, the ‘All 14,792 conversations in Primary are selected’ message will be displayed on your screen.
- Step : 7 You are now ready to delete/erase all the emails in your inbox.
- Step : 8 Now, you can go ahead and click the Trash or Delete icon that is located below the Search bar.
- Step : 9 Gmail will now request you to confirm your action. So, click the OK button.
- Step : 10 Gmail might take some time to
delete all your emails. So, please wait patiently.
- Step : 11 Once Gmail deletes all your emails from the inbox, they will be stored in the Trash. From the Trash, your emails will get automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Step : 12 In case you wish to empty the Trash yourself, open the Trash folder from the left pane. Then, click on the Empty Trash now link.
- Step : 13 Finally, confirm your deletion.
- Step : 14 You will see that all your emails in the Trash folder are now deleted.
If you still have difficulties on how to erase all Gmail Emails at once. Click the call button available on the screen.