How To Fix Gmail Update Problems
Gmail is one of the reliable email service providers for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. But, sometimes, you may not be able to update the Gmail application on your device. This issue generally occurs due to connectivity problems. If you have such an issue on your computer or smartphone, just follow the below instructions on How To Fix Gmail Update Problems.
Check Connection And Restart
- Step :1Make sure to connect your iPhone to a standard Internet connection.
- Step :2If the Internet speed is low, try to connect your iPhone to a high-speed network.
- Step :3Now, check if you can update the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Step :4If it doesn’t work, then switch-off your device.
- Step :5Wait for some time and again power on your device.
- Step :6Now, turn on the Wi-Fi and check whether you can update the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Step :7If it does not work, change the fetching period on your iPhone by performing the below instructions.
Change The Fetching Period
- Step :1Go to your iPhone's home screen and tap the Settings icon.
- Step :2Navigate to the Mail option and touch it.
- Step :3Search for the Accounts option and select it from the list.
- Step :4On the Accounts screen, tap the Fetch New Data option.
- Step :5Under the “FETCH” section,choose the fetching period just as you prefer
- Step :6Once done,check if you can update the Gmail application on your iPhone.
- Step :7H2: FIX THE GMAIL UPDATE ISSUE ON YOUR ANDROID
Clear Cache On The Gmail App
- Step : 1 On your Android device, tap the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Step : 2 Scroll down the screen and select the Apps & notifications option from the list.
- Step : 3 Now, tap on the Gmail option from the list.
- Step : 4 Choose the Storage & cache option on your device screen.
- Step : 5 Here, tap the Clear cache option.
- Step : 6 Select the Clear storage option.
- Step : 7 Now, launch the Play Store application and check if you can update the Gmail app.
With the above instructions, now you know How To Fix Gmail Update Problems on your iPhone and Android devices. Also learn how to sync gmail contacts.