How To Fix Outlook Not Sending Emails?
If the emails are not being sent from the Outlook Express email client, perform the troubleshooting steps how to fix outlook not sending emails are given on this web page.
- Step : 1 Start any web browser on your computer and check if it has a stable internet connection.
- Step : 3 If not, troubleshoot the network connectivity problem.
- Step : 1 Navigate to the Tools menu and choose the Accounts option.
- Step : 2 Select your email account and click the Properties option.
- Step : 3 Click the Servers tab, go to the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) section, and check if the correct information is entered in the Host name field.
- Step : 4 Also, check if the ‘My server requires authentication’ option is selected.
- Step : 5 Go to the Settings section and then you can mention a different username and password to that of the incoming mail credentials.
- Step : 6 Navigate to the Advanced tab, go to the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) section, and check if the ‘This server requires a secure connection (SSL)’ option has been selected.
- Step : 7 The Outgoing Mail (SMTP) field must be filled with 465.
- Step : 8 Using these steps we can execute that how to fix outlook not sending emails.
- Step : 1 The sent items can have a maximum size of 2 GB.
- Step : 2 If it exceeds, you cannot send the emails.
- Step : 3 So, try to move the emails from the Sent Items folder to the other one.
- Step : 4 Now, check if you can send the emails from the Outlook Express email client.
- Step : 1 Close the Outlook Express application on the computer.
- Step : 2 Go to Windows Explorer, search for the Outbox.dbx file, and change its name to Outbox.old.
- Step : 3 Check if the issue has been resolved. If not, carry out the simple instructions mentioned here.
- Step : 1 Antivirus software installed on the computer might interfere with the Outlook Express email client and create the problem.
- Step : 2 Disable the antivirus program and try to send the email.
- Step : 3 Set up your firewall settings in such a way that both the Outlook.exe and the msimn.exe files have the permission to access the internet.
- Step : 4 Repair the Outlook Express application.
- Step : 5 Also, try to start the program in safe mode.
- Step : 6 By using these steps we can execute that how to fix outlook not sending emails.