How to Forward At&t Email to Outlook?
AT&T mail is an encrypted mail service and it has many new features. On this page, we are going to discuss how to forward AT&T email to Outlook in simple steps.
Forwarding AT&T email settings:
- Step : 1 Log in to your AT&T mail from the web browser.
- Step : 2 Click the POP & Forwarding tab.
- Step : 3 Now, enter your Outlook email address in the Forward mail to the following address box.
- Step : 4 Click Save Changes.
- Step : 5 Click Send Code in the Verify Email Address box.
- Step : 6 Check your Outlook account and enter the verification code in the Verify Email Address box on the AT&T POP & Forwarding page.
- Step : 7 Now, click Save Changes to complete the settings.
AT&T mail forward settings in Microsoft Outlook:
- Step : 1 Make sure that you have installed Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Step : 2 Click the Start button. Locate and open the Outlook app on the Windows computer.
- Step : 3 Click Files and then click Add Account.
- Step : 4 Now, the Auto Account Setup wizard will appear; Here, click the Manual setup or additional server types radio button and click Next.
- Step : 5 Select the POP or IMAP option on the Choose Server screen and click Next.
- Step : 6 On the Add Account screen, under User Information, type your name in the Your Name text box and enter your AT&T email address in the Email Address text box.
- Step : 7 Under Server Information, select the Account Type drop-down box and select POP from the list.
- Step : 8 Type the incoming mail server address and outgoing mail server address in the required fields.
- Step : 9 Under Logon Information, enter the User Name and Password in the required fields. Click on More Settings.
- Step : 10 Now, a new dialog box will open up. Click Outgoing Server and select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox.
- Step : 11 Click the OK button.
- Step : 12 Now, click Advanced and click Use Defaults. The value in the Incoming Server (POP3) will change to 995.
- Step : 13 Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) to 465.
- Step : 14 Under the Delivery option, select the copy of the message on the server and select the Remove from server when deleted from “Deleted Items” checkbox.
- Step : 15 Click the Use the following type of encrypted connection drop-down box and select SSL.
- Step : 16 Click OK and close the Internet E-Mail Settings dialog box.
- Step : 17 Click Next on the Add Account screen.
- Step : 18 Now, Outlook will test the account settings you have entered.
- Step : 19 Under the Tasks tab, check the Log onto incoming mail server (POP3) and Send test e-mail message options.
- Step : 20 Once the status is complete, click Finish.
- Step : 21 At the top of the Outlook screen, you have to click Send and Receive.
- Step : 22 Wait for a few seconds; now, your AT&T mail will automatically load into Outlook. You can also see the test message sent from the Microsoft outlook account to verify the synchronization.
Thus, AT&T email is forwarded to Outlook successfully. Now we have learned how to Forward At&t Email to Outlook.