How To Make An Email List In Outlook 365?
Creating an email list is an ideal option to deliver the same message to a specific number of email addresses. When you make an email list in Outlook 365, you don’t need to send your emails one by one to every recipient. Instead, you can send your email to the created list at once so that it will instantaneously reach every recipient of the Group. On this web page, we will show you How To Make An Email List In Outlook 365. Now, let’s learn the procedure in detail.
How To Make An Email List?
- Step :1Launch Outlook 365 on your computer.
- Step :2On the Navigation bar, locate People and click on it.
- Step :3Pick Home and select New Contact Group.
- Step :4Now, give a name for the group in the Contact Group box.
- Step :5Choose Contact Group and click Add members.
- Step :6Select From Outlook Contacts/Address Book/New E-mail Contact.
- Step :7Once you have added people to your email list, click OK.
- Step :8If you want to select multiple people, choose the members by holding the Ctrl key.
- Step :9Finally, click Save & Close.
- Step :10That’s it. You have created an email list in Outlook.
How To Add People To Your Email List?
- Step :1Now that you’ve created an email list, if you want to add more people to your group, refer to the instructions given below.
- Step :2Launch the Outlook 365 application on your computer for Create An Email List In Outlook 365.
- Step :3Click People to look over your contacts.
- Step :4Under the My Contacts section, click Contacts.
- Step :5Now, double-click on the contact group to which you want to add more members.
- Step :6Click Add Members and pick From Outlook Contacts/Address Book/New E-mail Contact.
- Step :7Double-click on the name to add it to the Members box and click OK> Save and Close.
- Step :8If you want to learn how to send an email to your email list, refer to the following section.
How To Send An Email To An Email List?
- Step : 1 Once you have created an email list, you can go ahead and send your emails instantly.
- Step : 2 To do this, launch Outlook on your computer. Click Home and select New Email.
- Step : 3 Select To and type the name of the email list to which you want to send your email.
- Step : 4 Double-click on the email list name and add it to the To field. Then, click OK.
- Step : 5 Now, your email will be sent to the specified email list.
This is you should how to make an email list in outlook 365. Do you have any other questions? Use the call option to contact our technical experts for real-time assistance.