How To Recover Deleted PST Files In Outlook 2016?
PST or Personal Storage Table is a file format that stores a copy of all your Outlook account information, including emails, calendars, etc. This file will be stored on your Windows computer. Now, if you have to learn how to recover deleted PST files in outlook 2016, then the following instructions may help you recover them.
- Step : 1When you try to open the Outlook 2016 application after deleting the PST files, you will see the “The file C:\Users\XXXX\documents\OutlookFiles\xxxx@*****.com.pst can’t be found.” error message on the screen.
- Step : 2If you have just deleted the PST file from your computer, you can recover it from the Recycle Bin.
- Step : 3Open the Recycle Bin app. Look for the PST files that you have deleted recently, and highlight it.
- Step : 4Right-click on the highlighted PST file and select the Restore option.
- Step : 5Now, the PST files will be restored to its original location.
- Step : 6If you have emptied the Recycle Bin folder, then you can recover the deleted PST files from a backup (if available).
- Step : 7If you have turned ON the System Restore option on your Windows computer, then follow the below instructions.
- a. Open the Windows Explorer window.
- b. Go to the C:\Users\XXXX\documents file path.
- c. Select and right-click on Outlook Files.
- d. Click the Restore Previous Versions option.
- e.Now, the deleted PST files will be recovered.
If the above technique didn’t recover the PST files, then carry out the following instruction.
- Step : 1Uninstall the office package from your computer.
- Step : 2After clearing them, reinstall the Office application on your computer.
- Step : 3Make sure not to open the Office app now.
- Step : 4Open the Control Panel window.
- Step : 5Type mail in the search field.
- Step : 6From the suggestion list, click Mail followed by Outlook.
- Step : 7Navigate to your Outlook profile section and clear all data.
- Step : 8Now, start the Outlook application.
- Step : 9Enter the details such as name, email address, and password in the corresponding fields.
- Step : 10 Perform the on-screen instructions.
- Step : 11 Once the account has been configured correctly, the PST files related to it will be recovered.
If you having any further queries regarding how to recover deleted PST files in Outlook 2016. Contact us.