How To Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Iphone
Gmail provides hassle-free communication to users as a popular email service provider. Here, you will learn how to Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Iphone. Yes, you heard it right. Google is providing Gmail support for iPhone as well. You can directly download the Gmail app from App Store. Let’s dive deep into finding the answer to your question without delay.
Use The Gmail App
- Step :1Launch the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Step :2Tap the Menu button and select a folder from the left-side panel.
- Step :3Tap the Edit button in the top-right corner of the app.
- Step :4Start selecting the emails by tapping the circle on the left side of the email message.
- Step :5Once you have selected the required emails, choose your action to delete, archive, or mark them as read/unread.
- Step :6If you archive emails, they will be moved to the Archive folder.
- Step :7If you mark the emails as read, they will be removed from bold. Similarly, the emails marked as unread will be changed to bold.
- Step :8In case you have deleted the emails from Inbox, they will be moved to the Trash or Bin folder.
Use Gmail On The Web
The above section shows you how to select multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone via the app. Here, we have discussed how to do the same through a browser.
- Step : 1 On your iPhone, launch the browser app.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the official Gmail sign-in page.
- Step : 3 Input your login credentials in the required fields and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Step : 4 In the Inbox, tap the checkbox in front of the message you want to highlight.
- Step : 5 Next, select the checkboxes for the other emails you want to highlight.
- Step : 6 You can see a menu with options at the top of the messages.
- Step : 7 Choose your action to delete, archive, read, or unread the selected messages.
- Step : 8 This method is similar if you are using any browser on any device.
Hope you have learned how to Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Iphone. For further assistance, reach our technical experts through the call option on this page. We will help you select multiple emails in a matter of minutes.