How to Set Up Sympatico Email on Iphone 7?
The Sympatico email service supports IMAP and SMTP, which means that you do not have to use the Sympatico webmail interface every time to access your emails. You can quickly check your emails and also send messages using other email programs like the Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. Using this will only save you a lot of time and can also be an added advantage.
We will now be looking at the steps how to set up Sympatico email on iPhone 7. Now to do that, you will need the IMAP and SMTP settings of Sympatico.
INCOMING MAIL SERVER (IMAP):
- Server name: imap.bell.net
- IMAP Port: 993
- IMAP Security: SSL/TLS
- IMAP Username: Sympatico.ca email address
- IMAP Password: Sympatico.ca email password
OUTGOING MAIL SERVER (SMTP):
- Server name: smtp.sympatico.ca
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP Security: STARTTLS
- SMTP Username: Sympatico.ca email address
- SMTP Password: Sympatico.ca email password
Steps to set up the Sympatico email account on iPhone 7:
- Scroll down the Settings screen and select the Mail option.
- Select the Accounts option and then select Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, select the Other option.
- Next, you have to tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, Sympatico email address, Sympatico email account password, and a description for your email account.
- After entering the required details, tap Next.
- Now, choose IMAP as the account type and then enter the incoming and outgoing mail server details in the respective fields.
- Choose the apps to be synced with your email account and tap Save.
- That’s it! Now we see how to set up Sympatico email on iPhone 7.