How To Take A Screenshot In Outlook?
You would have heard of the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Why can't we just save ourselves a lot of time and send a picture instead of typing some 1000 words about something important and complex to explain in words? In order to take a screenshot on your computer, you do not need any additional applications.
On a Windows computer, you have the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot. Another method using which you can take a screenshot is with the print screen key on the keyboard. Apart from this, many applications have the built-in option to take a screenshot.
The following section will help you with the steps to how to take a screenshot in Outlook email client application.
- Step : 1 Open the Outlook application.
- Step : 2 Compose a new email.
- Step : 3 Once done, click the File option on the menu bar.
- Step : 4 Scroll to the right side of the menu and click the Screenshot option.
- Step : 5 The Screenshot option will show you a list of windows open on your computer.
- Step : 6 You can select one from the list and the image will be attached to your email.
- Step : 1 Additionally, most of the keyboards now come with the Print Screen button.
- Step : 2 Now, you will just have to press the Print Screen (PrtScr) button on your computer.
- Step : 3 The option will take a screenshot of the whole window and save it on your computer.
- Step : 4 You can click the attachment icon on the compose mail window and scroll through the folders to add the screenshot to the email.
- Step : 5 By using these steps we can execute that how to take a screenshot in Outlook.