How To Track Sent Mail In Gmail?
Email tracking is tracing the mail path of an email that has been sent from your account. If you are tracking your mails, you will be notified when the recipient reads your email. Gmail and other web-based emails do not have an in-built feature to track the sent emails, but you can use a third-party web-extension to track your mails.
In Gmail, you can check whether your email is sent or not by looking at the mail in the Sent folder. If your email was not delivered to the recipient’s email address, then it will be saved in the Outbox folder. Carry out these steps how to track sent mail in Gmail using the Mailbutler extension.
- Step : 1 On your PC, open the Chrome browser and install the Mailbutler extension for your Gmail.
- Step : 2 Next, go to the Gmail Sign-in page and log in to your Gmail account using the current login credentials.
- Step : 3 Once you are into your Gmail account, click the Compose button at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step : 4 Fill up the To, From, and Subject fields.
- Step : 5 Also, fill up the body of content and click the Send button to deliver the composed email.
- Step : 6 Now, go to the left-side panel and click the Sent folder.
- Step : 7 A Single tick mark on the sent email indicates that the email was delivered to the recipient’s address.
- Step : 8 A Double-checkmark indicates that the recipient has read the sent email.
- Step : 9 This method of tracking the sent mail is similar in other extensions such as MailTrack.
Carry out these steps how to track sent mail in Outlook:
- Step : 1 You need to launch the Outlook app first.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Sent Items folder.
- Step : 3 Use the search panel to type a keyword for the mail you are tracking.
- Step : 4 If the mail is not delivered to the recipient’s email address, it will be moved to the Outbox folder.
If you have difficulties in tracking the mails that you have sent, contact our technical support team.