How To Unblock An Email On Yahoo?
Yahoo! Mail is an email service used by millions of people around the world. You can configure this email service on any email client and access/manage your mailboxes. You can also access your Yahoo! Mail account using a standard web browser. You can add and delete contacts from the mailbox list.
If you have blocked an email address on your Yahoo! Mail account, then you can unblock the email account easily. Usually, Yahoo allows you to unblock the blocked email address through any internet browser on your computer. But, you can’t perform the same on a mobile device. To know how to unblock an email on yahoo, perform the following instructions.
- Step : 1 First, connect your PC to a stable Internet connection.
- Step : 2 Now, open the default web browser of your computer.
- Step : 3 Navigate to the Yahoo! Mail login page.
- Step : 4 Enter your Yahoo mail account credentials such as email address and password in the given fields.
- Step : 5 Click the Login button.
- Step : 6 Open Settings by clicking the gear icon available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step : 7 Click the More Settings option followed by Security and Privacy.
- Step : 8 Now, a list of the blocked contacts will be displayed on the screen.
- Step : 9 Highlight the email address that you wish to unblock and click the Delete icon beside it.
- Step : 10 Now, the selected email address will be unblocked.
- Step : 11 Refresh the inbox folder to check whether any new message is received from the unblocked email address.
- Step : 12 You can also ask that particular contact to send an email message to your email address and check if you’re able to receive the email.
- Step : 13 If not, re-perform the same process.
Contact us to get remote assistance on how to unblock an email on yahoo.