How To Fix Imap Error Code 0x800cccdd Outlook 2007?
The IMAP Error code 0x800CCCDD Outlook 2007 will appear along with a message stating, "Your IMAP server closed the connection." This generally indicates that the "Send/Receive" feature, a setting in Outlook, has failed. The Error code is not a serious problem like the other IMAP errors and it can be resolved easily. The error occurs as the Send and Receive feature does not work with the IMAP configurations. IMAP does not have the ability to sync without Outlook's pre-configured settings.
Follow the solution given here to get the Error code 0x800CCCDD resolved in no time in Outlook 2007.
- Step : 1 On your Windows computer, perform a double-click on the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application.
- Step : 2 Click the File option on the top left corner and click Options and select Advanced.
- Step : 3 In the Advanced option window, scroll down the page and select the Send and Receive section. This is where you have to click the radio button for the option Send/Receive.
- Step : 4 When the Send/Receive window opens, click the New option.
- Step : 5 Now, you have the select the IMAP account and click the checkbox for the option Include the selected account in the group. Then click the OK button.
- Step : 6 You will now see the new group selected, so you can deselect the group named Schedule an automatic send/receive every... by clicking the checkbox.
- Step : 7 Now highlight the account group and click the Edit button.
- Step : 8 You have to select the IMAP account from the list and click on the checkbox to disable the option Include the selected account in this group.
- Step : 9 Click the OK button.
When you perform the above steps, you will see the IMAP account will no longer have the idle command. The Send/Receive will be completed manually and the IMAP Error code 0x800CCCDD Outlook 2007 will be cleared.