How To Fix iMessage Not Working iOS 13?
iMessage is a messaging service that functions exclusively on Apple platforms such as macOS, iOS, iPad, and watchOS. Lately, some iOS users have had several issues in using iMessage. This has happened after the iOS 13 update. Users have reported that iMessage is not working iOS 13 on their device. To resolve this issue, perform the following solutions one-by-one.
Solution 1: Reboot your iOS
Some random bugs caused by the iOS 13 update can be resolved by rebooting your device. To reboot your iOS device, follow the below instructions.
- Step : 1 First, hold the Power button along with the Volume Up or down button simultaneously.
- Step : 2 Release the buttons once the prompt Slide to Power off is displayed on the screen.
- Step : 3 Swipe the Power off slider as instructed.
- Step : 4 Now, your iPhone will turn OFF.
- Step : 5 Wait for 30 seconds.
- Step : 6 After that, repress the Power/Side button. Once the Apple logo is displayed on your iPhone screen, release the button.
- Step : 7 Now, check if the iMessage not working iOS 13 issue is resolved. If not, go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Disable and enable the iMessage service
- Step : 1 Open the Settings app.
- Step : 2 Select the Messages option.
- Step : 3 Scroll down the screen, tap the switch beside the iMessage option to turn it OFF.
- Step : 4 Now, reboot your iPhone device one more time and then enable the iMessage service.
Solution 3: Refresh your iPhone’s internet connection
- Step : 1 Open Settings. Tap Wi-Fi or Cellular > toggle switch.
- Step : 2 Now, your iPhone’s Internet connection will be turned OFF.
- Step : 3 Re-enable the Internet connection by tapping the toggle switch again.
- Step : 4 Now, check if the issue related to iMessage is resolved.
Solution 4: Re-sign into the iMessage account
- Step : 1 On your iPhone’s Settings screen, tap Messages.
- Step : 2 Go to Send & Receive and select your Apple ID.
- Step : 3 Tap Sign Out.
- Step : 4 Once you have successfully logged out of your account, reset or reboot your iPhone.
- Step : 5 After rebooting, again sign into your account.
Check if the iMessage not working iOS 13 issue is resolved. If not, contact us.