How To Import Ics File to Outlook Mac?
Using the ICS files, you can add event details to your Outlook Calendar instead of creating the event manually on your calendar. It is quite simple to Import Ics File to Outlook Mac. You can complete this process quickly if you follow the instructions given below.
- On your Mac, close all the running programs and open iCal.
- Once you have launched iCal, click the File menu and select Export from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click the drop-down arrow next to Save As and select the ICS file.
- Choose the Desktop option from the Where drop-down menu and click Export.
- Next, launch Outlook on your Mac by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- In the Outlook main window, navigate to the bottom-left panel and locate Calendar.
- Once you have opened the Outlook calendar, locate the imported ICS file in the Finder.
- Click and drag the ICS file into the Outlook Calendar grid.
- Now, the events and to-do items will be imported to your Outlook calendar.
If you cannot open the ICS file attachments in Outlook, proceed with the steps below:
- Verify that the ICS files are associated with Outlook.
- With the Outlook app launched, navigate to the default calendar and click the File menu.
- Click Open & Export from the left-side panel and select Import/Export.
- Choose the Import an icalendar file option in the Import/Export wizard.
- Select the ICS file you wish to import from the saved location.
- Finally, check with the Outlook default calendar. Now we have seen how to Import Ics File to Outlook Mac.
- If you have difficulties in importing an ICS file to Outlook on your Mac, click Call on this page, and our technical experts will help you resolve the problems.