How To Import Zoho Mail to Gmail?
You can access all your Zoho emails in your Gmail account by importing them. Here are the step-by-step instructions to import Zoho Mail to Gmail.
Download and install the Email Backup Wizard tool
Open the Chrome browser and download the Email Backup Wizard tool on your computer.
- Double-click the file. When you see the Select Setup Language dialog box, choose your desired language and click the OK button.
- Once the Welcome to the Email Backup Wizard Setup Wizard message appears on the screen, click the Next button.
- Review the license agreement.
- Now, select the I accept the agreement radio button and click the Next button in the License Agreement window.
- To continue with the default installation location, click the Next button.
- Note: If you want to change the installation location, click the Browse button. Select the installation location and click Next.
- Select the Create a desktop icon and Create a Quick Launch icon options.
- Click the Next button in the Select Additional Tasks window.
- When the Ready to Install window appears, click the Install button.
- Wait until you see the Completing the Email Backup Wizard Setup Wizard message.
- Select the Launch Email Backup Wizard checkbox, click the Finish button, and carry out the following steps to import Zoho Mail to Gmail.
Import Zoho Mail using the Email Backup Wizard tool
- In the left panel, choose the Zoho Mail option from the Email Service list.
- Enter your Zoho Mail login credentials in the Email Address and Password fields.
- Launch a browser and access your Zoho Mail account using the correct login credentials.
- Click the Settings icon in the right panel.
- Navigate to the Mail accounts section and click the IMAP Access option.
- Select the IMAP Access checkbox.
- Go back to the Email Backup Wizard tool and click the Login button.
- Select the folder to import from the left panel.
- In the main panel, click the Backup tab.
- Choose the Gmail option from the Select Saving Option drop-down menu.
- In the Gmail Email field, type your Gmail email address. Enter your Gmail password in the Password field and proceed further to import Zoho Mail to Gmail.
- Return to your browser and access your Gmail account.
- Click your profile icon on the top-right corner and click the Google Account button.
- Navigate to the Security tab in the left panel.
- In the main panel, scroll down to the Less secure app access section.
- If this feature is not turned on yet, click the Turn on access (not recommended) link.
- Turn on the Allow less secure apps Off toggle and continue with the following steps to import Zoho Mail to Gmail.
- Return to your Gmail account's main interface, click the gear icon, and choose the Settings option.
- In the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, go to the IMAP access section and check if the Enable IMAP option is selected.
- Go back to the tool and click the Backup button.
- When the Email Backup Wizard dialog box appears, click the OK button.
- Finally, you have finished importing Zoho Mail to your Gmail account using the Email Backup Wizard tool.