How To Troubleshoot iPad Pro Not Turning On?
iPad Pro not turning on due to various reasons like over usage of storage space or RAM issues. If your iPad Pro device fails to turn on, then check if there are any issues with the battery or hardware. The devices may not turn on if there are any software-related issues as well. If there are corrupted or bad files on the iPad, the device may not work properly. If the power doesn’t turn on, consider the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
Step 1: Force Restart
- Step : 1 Sometimes, the device may not turn on if there are any software issues. You can see the black screen is being displayed for a long time.
- Step : 2 Press the Volume Up button and release it after a few seconds.
- Step : 3 Now, press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step : 4 Press the Power button on the side and hold it. Wait until you see the Apple icon on the iPad screen.
- Step : 5 If the issue persists and still you can’t turn on the iPad Pro device, go to the next step.
Step 2: Reset all settings
- Step : 1 SometimesSometimes, you might face the same issue again after turning on your iPad. In such cases, you can reset your iPad Pro.
- Step : 2 SometimesWhen you have done a reset, it will revert all the device settings to the factory defaults.
- Step : 3 SometimesUnlock your iPad Pro not turning on and open the Settings app.
- Step : 4 SometimesSelect the General tab and touch the Reset option.
- Step : 5 SometimesNow, tap the Reset All Settings option.
- Step : 6 SometimesWhen prompted to type the passcode of your iPad Pro, enter it.
- Step : 7 SometimesNow, iPad Pro will restart by itself.
- Step : 8 SometimesEnable the required settings and save them.
Step 3: Update the apps
- Step : 1 SometimesTo avoid issues, update all the apps on your device.
- Step : 2 SometimesLaunch the App Store application and go to the Updates section.
- Step : 3 SometimesTouch the Update button next to the app you want to update.
- Step : 4 SometimesIf you want to update all the apps, select Update All.
- Step : 5 SometimesReboot your iPad Pro after updating all the apps to fix the iPad Pro not turning on issue.