Iphone Cannot Get Mail The Connection To The Server Failed?
If you see iPhone Cannot Get Mail The Connection To The Server Failed, refer to the troubleshooting steps provided below.
- Step : 1 Check if you have enabled the Wi-Fi feature on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 If not, launch the Settings screen and turn on the toggle switch next to the Wi-Fi option.
- Step : 3 Try to move messages to different inboxes and check if the issue is resolved.
Restarting the iPhone:
- Step : 1 Switch off your iPhone.
- Step : 2 After some time, hold the Power button on the iPhone until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Step : 3 This will turn on the iPhone.
Removing the email account and re-add it:
- Step : 1 After you tap the Settings icon, select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option and touch the Delete Account option.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars section and then tap the Add Account option.
- Step : 3 Choose your preferred email providers and sign in to your email account.
- Step : 4 Once you log in to the email account, refresh your emails and check if the error is resolved.
- Step : 5 By using these steps we can execute that iPhone cannot get mail the connection to the server failed.
- Step : 1 Once you turn off iCloud, navigate back to your email account and reset its password.
- Step : 2 Enable the Airplane Mode mode and then disable it.
- Step : 3 To reset network settings, find the Settings application on the homescreen of the iPhone and tap its icon.
- Step : 4 Select the General option followed by the Reset option.
- Step : 5 When the Reset screen opens, tap the Reset Networking Settings option.
- Step : 6 If you have already set up a password, you need to enter the correct passcode.
- Step : 7 Touch the Reset Networking Settings option again. Now, the network settings on the iPhone has been reset.
- Step : 8 If all the above-mentioned instructions do not resolve the problem, try the following steps given here.
- Step : 9 Enable the Backup feature on the iPhone.
- Step : 10 Tap Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings.
- Step : 11 When prompted, select the Back Up Then Erase option.
- Step : 12 The iPhone cannot get mail the connection to the server failed the factory settings. You can restore the data from backup.