How To Fix Itunes Is Not Opening On Mac?
iTunes has been the best way to have a backup of your Apple device whenever needed. Over the years, iTunes has evolved a lot and now it is a hub where you can enjoy music, movies, and TV shows.
While using your Mac, you would have come across a peculiar sort of error where iTunes is not opening on Mac.
We will now be describing some troubleshooting methods that could help you resolve the issue.
Method 1: Restart Mac
Method 2: Sign Out And Sign In
- Step : 1 This method will surely get rid of the bugs present in your operating system.
- Step : 2 Turn off the Wi-Fi option on your Mac.
- Step : 3 Open the iTunes application.
- Step : 4 Click the menu option and select the Sign Out option from the list.
- Step : 5 Turn on your Wi-Fi and then open iTunes.
- Step : 6 Sign in to your iTunes account.
Method 3: Update Itunes
- Step : 1 Open the Finder option and click Applications.
- Step : 2 Select the iTunes icon. Now, drag it and drop on the Trash can.
- Step : 3 Perform a Ctrl-click on the Trash icon and select the Empty Trash option.
- Step : 4 Reinstall the iTunes application on your Mac, click the Finder option, and select Applications.
- Step : 5 Open the Mac Apple Store and click the Update button for iTunes.
Method 4: Firewall/Antivirus Settings
- Step : 1 Third-party antivirus applications can be conflicting with iTunes.
- Step : 2 Uninstall the antivirus software that is currently running on your Mac.
- Step : 3 Click the Finder option and then select Applications.
- Step : 4 Select the Antivirus application installed on your Mac.
- Step : 5 Perform a drag and drop to the Trash can, thus disabling the Antivirus application.
- Step : 6 Restart your Mac and you will no longer have any problem with iTunes is not opening on Mac.