Optonline Email Settings
When you wish to access your email messages on your devices like PC, laptop, mobile phone, etc., you must configure your email account on an email client application. For most of the webmail services like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Hotmail, etc., the email client application itself will configure the server settings of the email account. However, you can configure the email account manually as well. For this, you must be aware of your email account’s server settings like incoming and outgoing mail addresses and the corresponding port numbers.
If you wish to configure your Optonline email account manually on an email client application like MS Outlook, you can make use of the server settings (IMAP) given below. Carry out these steps to setup optonline email settings.
- Step : 1Incoming mail server address (IMAP): mail.optonline.net
- Step : 2Incoming server port number: 993
- Step : 3Incoming server security: SSL/TLS
- Step : 4Incoming server username: Your Optonline email address
- Step : 5Incoming server password: Your Optonline email password
- Step : 1Outgoing mail server address (SMTP): mail.optonline.net
- Step : 2Outgoing server port number: 465
- Step : 3Outgoing server security: SSL/TLS
- Step : 4Outgoing server username: Your Optonline email address
- Step : 5Outgoing server password: Your Optonline email password
The steps to set up the Optonline email account on your iPhone are as follows.
- Step : 1Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone.
- Step : 2Tap the Passwords &Accounts option on the Settings settings.
- Step : 3Select the Add Account option and then tap Other.
- Step : 4Tap Add Mail Account and then enter the information like your Name, Email address, Password, and also give a description.
- Step : 5Select the IMAP section on the screen and enter the IMAP information as given above.
- Step : 6Enter the SMTP settings information when prompted.
- Step : 7Once done, tap the Done button.
- Step : 8By using these above steps to setup optonline email settings.