How To Recover Outlook Calendar?
If you have to recover Outlook calendars items, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Method 1 - Restoring from the Deleted Items folders (within 30 days of Calendars deletion)
- Step : 1 To prefer this method, you have to remove the checkmark next to the Empty Deleted Items option.
- Step : 2 This option is accessible by clicking the File -> Open -> Advanced -> Start and Exit.
- Step : 3 Whenever you exit the Outlook application, the contents in the Deleted Items folder will be deleted automatically.
- Step : 1 Open the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application.
- Step : 2 Double-click the Deleted Items folder, select the calendar item that you need to restore, and right-click it.
- Step : 3 Click the Move option followed by the Other Folder option.
- Step : 4 Choose the folder to save the restored calendar item and click the OK button.
Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013
- Step : 1 While pressing the Ctrl key and click the folder from which the calendar item has been missed.
- Step : 2 Go to Menu, click the Tools icon, and select the Recover Deleted Items option.
- Step : 3 Choose the calendar item that you need to retrieve and click the Recover Selected Items button.
- Step : 4 Follow these steps to recover Outlook calender.
Method 2 - Restoring using Inbox Repair Tool
- Step : 1 Press the Win and E keys at the same time and search for the ScanPST.exe program.
- Step : 2 Click Browse, choose the Outlook/PST file, and select the Start option.
- Step : 3 Once done with the scan process, click the Repair button.
- Step : 4 The deleted calendar items will be restored automatically.
Method 3 - Restoring using Stellar Repair for Outlook
- Step : 1 Download, install, and open the Stellar Repair for Outlook program on your computer.
- Step : 2 Navigate to Select PST File for Repair, select the calendar item that you wish to recover, and click the Repair button.
- Step : 3 Once done with the repair process, click Save Repaired File.
- Step : 4 Set a file format and destination location and then click OK.
If you need a remote assistance to recover Outlook calender, Click the call button available on the screen.