How To Remove Avast Gmail Signature?
Sometimes, Avast automatically adds its signature while you are sending emails from your Gmail account. The signature will be attached to all of the outgoing emails that you are sending from your account.
Since the Avast antivirus program runs in the background, it scans the message you send.
If there is no virus in the message you send and if it is clean, Avast adds a signature. Many recipients may find it annoying.
If you don’t want Avast to attach its signature, you can easily disable it. Proceed with the steps that are given below to remove Avast Gmail signature.
- Step : 1 Turn on your Windows computer and locate the Avast icon on your System Tray.
- Step : 2 Right-click on the Avast icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Then, select the Open Avast user interface option from the displayed list.
- Step : 3 Click on the Gear-wheel icon and select the Settings option. Otherwise, click the Menu icon and go to Settings.
- Step : 4 The User interface window of the Avast antivirus program appears on the screen.
- Step : 5 Once you are on the Settings window, go to the General tab on the left panel.
- Step : 7 If you don’t find the option, select the Protection tab.
- Step : 8 Now, click Core Shields. Scroll down to the Configure shield settings section and click the Mail Shield tab.
- Step : 9 Uncheck the ‘Add a signature to end of sent emails’ option.
- Step : 10 The settings may vary depending on the version of your Avast antivirus program.
- Step : 11 Now, open your email client in which you have configured your Gmail account.
- Step : 12 You can also log in to your Gmail account from your web browser.
- Step : 13 Now, you can send email messages to your recipients without the Avast signature.
If you are facing issues to remove Avast Gmail signature. Click the call button available on the screen.