Report Aol Phishing Email
Are you receiving phishing emails frequently on your AOL account? If yes, report it to AOL to stop receiving phishing emails in the future. We have explained the simple and quick methods that help you report the AOL Phishing email in the section below.
Report Aol Phishing Email- Complete Guide
You can report the AOL Phishing email in two different ways, and they are listed below:
Forwarding/sending Mail To Aol
- Step :1Open the phishing email that you received on your AOL account.
- Step :2Tap or click on the Forward icon.
- Step :3Now, type the firstname.lastname@example.org address in the To field.
- Step :4Tap or click on the Send button.
Report Aol Phishing Email To Other Email Service Providers
If you’re accessing your AOL account using other email service providers, like Gmail or Outlook, follow the instructions below to report the AOL Phishing email to them.
- Step :1Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Step :2Open the phishing email.
- Step :3Click on the Menu button followed by Reply.
- Step :4Select Report phishing > Report phishing message.
- Step :1Open the AOL Phishing email on Outlook.
- Step :2Click Junk > Phishing > Report.
Report Phishing Email As Spam Or Block The Sender
If you cannot report the AOL phishing email via AOL mail or other email service provider, report the suspicious email as spam or block its sender’s address to stop receiving phishing emails in the future.
Reporting A Spam Email
- Step :1Open the suspicious email on your AOL account.
- Step :2Click on the Spam button.
Blocking The Sender’s Address
- Step :1Locate Options in the main window on your AOL account and click on the down arrow icon beside it.
- Step :2Choose the Mail Settings option.
- Step :3Go to the Block Senders section.
- Step :4Type the address of the sender you want to block in the given field.
- Step :5Click Plus > Save Settings.
This is how you can report the AOL phishing email. We hope that you find this article useful. Contact us if you need real-time assistance in reporting the AOL phishing email.