How To Turn Emails Into Tasks Outlook?
You can change your emails into tasks in the Outlook email client, which will be helpful when you receive a lot of work or assignment emails. Adding the emails to the task list helps you maintain the to-do list without much effort and easily follow the action plan. Also, you can set a reminder for the task and alarm for when to start/complete the work. Learn how to turn emails into tasks Outlook from the following steps.
Turn Outlook email to task:
- Step : 1Launch the Outlook application on your computer and find the Tasks folder on the left navigation panel.
- Step : 2Find the email which you have to convert into a task and then click and drag the email to the Task folder using the mouse.
- Step : 3Following that, the Task window will appear with the email message as the task.
- Step : 4Now, you can change the subject of the task, set the start and due dates for completing the task.
- Step : 5Also, you can enter the status and set the priority order.
- Step : 6If you want Outlook to remind you about the task, tick the checkbox beside Reminder.
- Step : 7After completing the task settings, click the Save & Close button to save it.
Turn Outlook email to a task with attachment:
- Step : 1On the main screen of Outlook, right-click the email you want to convert into a task and choose Copy Here as Task with Attachment.
- Step : 2Now, the email itself will become an attachment in the Task window.
- Step : 3When you open the attachment in the task file, it will direct you to the original email.
- Step : 4Configure the task settings such as Subject, Start date, Due date, Status, and Priority. Also, set the reminder for the task.
- Step : 5Save the task by clicking Save & Close at the top.
If you need a remote assistance to turn emails into tasks Outlook. Click the call button available on the screen.