How Do I Turnoff Conversations in Outlook?
The default view of the Outlook Inbox folder is the conversation view. In the conversation view, emails with the same subject are displayed in a single thread. While some find it easy to read, others may find it hard to view the thread's recent email messages. However, if you don't like it or find it hard to read, you can turnoff conversations in Outlook by following the steps that are given below.
Turn Off the conversation view in Outlook 2010:
- Step 1: Launch the Outlook 2010 application and log in to your email account.
- Step 2: Click the Mail tab on the navigation panel.
- Step 3: Select the 'Arrange By: Date (Conversations)' option.
- Step 4: All your email messages will now be arranged by date.
- Step 5: The recent messages will be displayed at the top in the Inbox folder.
- Step 6: Now, the conversation view will be deselected and you can view all your messages separately instead of being listed in a conversation.
- Step 7: Use this procedure to turnoff conversations in Outlook.
Turn Off the conversation view in Outlook 2011 on a Mac device:
- Step : 1 If you are using a Mac device, open the
Outlook application and make sure you have logged in to your account.
- Step : 2 Now, click the Mail tab and select the 'Arrange By: Conversations' option to expand it.
- Step : 3 You could see the Conversations option being selected in the drop-down list.
- Step : 4 Select the Conversations option to uncheck it.
- Step : 5 Now, all the conversations will be removed and you can view all your emails individually.
Turn Off the conversation view in Outlook on web:
- Step 1: If you are using Outlook on your web browser, log in to your account. Then, click the drop-down arrow next to the Filter tab displayed on the top of the messages.
- Step 2: Select the Show as option from the list. Then, click Messages to view all your messages without the conversation view.
If you need a remote assistance to turnoff conversations in Outlook. Click the call button available on the screen.