Windows 10 mail not syncing Gmail
When the Windows 10 mail not syncing Gmail account, the following steps help to fix the trouble:
Check the mail settings of the Mail application to verify that the mail sync is enabled.
- Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account using the Mail app.
- Step 2: Go to the Settings menu; then, select the Accounts icon.
- Step 3: Choose the Gmail account which you want to edit.
- Step 4: Select the Change Mailbox Sync Settings menu and then, pick any time from the Download Email from menu.
- Step 5: After that, save the settings and try again to sync the emails.
The other way is to troubleshoot the apps on the computer. For that, open the Control Panel window to check the Windows 10 mail not syncing Gmail.
- Step : 1 Click the Troubleshooting option.
- Step : 2 On the left side panel, select View all; then, choose Windows Store Apps from the right side.
- Step : 3 Proceed with the instructions on the screen.