Xplornet Mail Settings
When you add your email account with an email client, you need to configure the incoming and outgoing mail settings. If you want to know the incoming and outgoing settings of Xplornet email, this page can help you with it. We have also shown you the exact procedure for configuring your Xplornet email account in Outlook. Without much ado, let us move into the topic on Xplornet Mail Settings.
Xplornet Email Setup (imap)
Xplornet.com Outgoing Mail Settings (smtp)
- Step :1Outgoing Server: smtp.xplornet.com
- Step :2Outgoing Port: 587
- Step :3Encryption: SSL
How To Configure Your Xplornet Account In Outlook
- Step :1Open the Outlook application on your computer.
- Step :2At the top-left corner, locate File and click on it.
- Step :3Select Account Settings> New.
- Step :4On the following screen, select Email Account and click Next.
- Step :5Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button and click Next.
- Step :6Select Internet Email and click Next.
- Step :7On the POP and IMAP Account Settings screen, specify your credentials in the User Information, Server Information, and Logon Information sections.
- Step :8You need to input your name and Xplornet email address in the User Information section.
- Step :9In the Server Information section, select the account type you prefer. However, it is ideal to select IMAP because it gives you an option to access your email account across various devices. If you choose POP, you can view your emails only on the device to which you have downloaded the emails.
- Step :10Refer to the incoming and outgoing server settings information (given above) and input the necessary details in the Server Information section.
- Step :11Enter your Xplornet email account’s user name and password in the Logon Information section.
- Step :12Once done, click the More Settings button to open the Internet Email Settings window.
- Step :13In the dialog box that displays, go to the Outgoing Server tab. Then, select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use the same settings as my incoming mail server options.
- Step :14Click Advanced, specify your server ports and encryption type in the respective fields, and click OK (refer to the previous section).
- Step :15When it takes you to the POP and IMAP Account Settings window, click Next.
- Step :16Now, Outlook will verify the credentials and perform the test, and once it gets completed, it will show you an indication.
In this way, you should configure your Xplornet email account in Outlook. You have also seen the Xplornet mail settings on this page. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance. You can use the call option provided on this page for the purpose.