Solved: Yahoo Mail Login Failed Mac
Email is one of the best ways of communication since the Internet era began. Over decades, email has taken hold as the standard platform for communication. Email helps in maintaining business standards with utmost importance. Scroll down this page to solve Yahoo mail login failed Mac.
When it comes to Yahoo Mail, the app tends to malfunction, and eventually, you will face the Yahoo Mail login failure on Mac. There are some possible scenarios that could lead to the problem.
Some of the common reasons why Yahoo login is failing on Mac are,
- Step : 1 Because of Internet connectivity.
- Step : 2 The Mac OS is outdated.
- Step : 3 A third-party antivirus is causing the login problem.
- Step : 4 Yahoo server might be down.
- Step : 5 Outdated web browser.
Let us look at the troubleshooting methods right away and fix the Yahoo mail login failed Mac problem.
METHOD 1: LOG IN TO YAHOO FROM A BROWSER
Instead of logging into Yahoo Mail from the Yahoo Mail app or the Mac Mail app, you can use the Safari browser to see if there is a problem with the app.
- Step 1:Open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Step 2:Go to the Yahoo Mail login page.
- Step 3:Enter the login credentials and see if the Yahoo login fails in this method.
- Step 4:If you have logged in, you will know the problem is with the app.
METHOD 2: UPDATE THE YAHOO MAIL APP
- Step 1:Open the Mac App Store.
- Step 2:Search for Yahoo Mail in the search bar.
- Step 3:Look on the page if there is an update available.
- Step 4:Click the Update button and restart the Yahoo Mail app.
METHOD 3: DELETE AND INSTALL THE YAHOO MAIL APP
- Step 1:Open the apps section on your Mac computer.
- Step 2:Select the Yahoo Mail app. Then click and drag the app to the Trash (bottom corner of the Mac screen).
- Step 3:Open the App Store and download the Yahoo Mail app.
- Step 4:Enter the login credentials in the respective fields, click the Log In button, and then see if the method works.
METHOD 4: DISABLE MAC FIREWALL
The Mac firewall can cause a lot of problems when it comes to the Internet or emails. The firewall can also be a factor for the Yahoo Mail login failure on Mac. Here are the steps to disable the firewall on Mac.
- Step 1:Click the Apple icon.
- Step 2:Select the System Preferences option.
- Step 3:Select the Security & Privacy option.
- Step 4:Click the Firewall tab and then click the Turn Off Firewall button.
METHOD 5: CHECK THE INTERNET CONNECTION
When the Mac computer is not connected to the Internet, most of the Internet-related apps won't work. Make sure your Mac has a stable Internet connection. Otherwise, this can be the main reason behind the Yahoo mail login failed Mac.