How To Access Yahoo Mail Login History?
In the past, the hackers used to log in to an email account and change its password to get hold of the user details. Nowadays, the two-step verification and alias email options are helpful for the users to access their accounts even if the password has been changed. But now, when the hackers attempt to hack an email account, they leave the email account as such so that the activities of the intruders go unnoticed. This is where the login history could help users. It contains details of the mail login activities, including the login device's IP address and location. Read the following steps to access the Yahoo Mail login history.
Step-1: Log in to Yahoo account
- Step : 1 Launch a web browser on your device and visit the official Yahoo Mail login page.
- Step : 2 Input your email address and password. Then click the Sign In button.
- Step : 3 Once you have logged in to your Yahoo Mail account, click the Gear icon at the upper right end of the page.
Step-2: Open the Account Info
- Step : 1 From the list of options, choose the Account Info option. Now, you will be directed to the Yahoo Account Info page.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the Sign-in and Security section and click the View your recent sign-in activity menu.
- Step : 3 The Recent Login Activity page will be displayed, where you can go through the list of activities and find the suspicious login activity.
- Step : 4 If any suspicious activity is found, click on.
- Step : 5 The login location, login time, and the IP address of the device can be seen.
- Step : 6 If the login was not done by you, then proceed to the next step to secure your email account.
Step-3: Change the password
- Step : 1 Go to the Account Security section and select the Change password link.
- Step : 2 Next, create a strong password and save it.
- Step : 3 After that, click the Add recovery phone number link and add your mobile number if you have not added it before.
- Step : 4 Verify the phone number and save the settings.
- Step : 5 Enable the Two-step verification and make the necessary settings.
If you need a remote assistance to access the Yahoo Mail login history. Click the call button available on the screen.