Yahoo Outbox Not Sending Email
If the email is not being sent from your Yahoo Mail application Outbox folder, you can either delete the emails from the Outbox folder or resolve this Yahoo Outbox not sending email issue by following the steps.
Step 1 - Attachments
- Step 1: The maximum file size for attachments in the Yahoo Mail is up to 25 MB. If the email you sent has any attachment of size more than 25 MB, it will be stored in the Outbox folder.
- Step 2: In this scenario, you have to delete the email from the Outbox folder, and resend it with attachments without exceeding its maximum file size (i.e., 25 MB).
- Step 3: The instructions to delete an email in the Outbox folder are mentioned below for your reference.
Deleting email in the Outbox folder
- Step 1: Launch the Yahoo Mail application,
- Step 2: Touch the sandwich or Menu icon followed by the Outbox option.
- Step 3: Open the email that is not sent to the recipient’s email address by tapping it.
- Step 4: Touch the Delete icon to delete this email.
Step 2 - Internet connection
- Step : 1 Internet connection is needed to send the email from the Yahoo Mail application.
- Step : 2 So, check if you have a strong and secure internet connection.
- Step : 3 If this was a reason for the Yahoo Mail application not sending emails, provide an internet connection with high signal strength.
- Step : 4 Once done, the email stored in the Outbox folder will be sent automatically to the mentioned recipient’s email address.
- Step : 5 By using the guidelines we can execute that yahoo outbox not sending email.
Step 3 - Uninstall and re-install the Yahoo Mail application Android
- Step 1: Navigate to your Android mobile phone’s home screen, tap Settings -> Apps, and touch the Yahoo Mail application from the Apps list.
- Step 2: Touch the Uninstall option followed by the OK option.
- Step 3: This will uninstall the Yahoo Mail application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step 4: To install the Yahoo Mail application on an Android mobile phone, follow the steps given here.
- Step 5: Go to Google Play Store, type Yahoo and tap the Yahoo Mail application followed by the Install option.
- Step 6: Once done with installing the Yahoo Mail application, add your Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 1: Search for the Yahoo Mail application, tap and hold it.
- Step 2: Once you see the X icon at the corner of the screen, tap it and touch the Delete option.
- Step 3: After deleting the Yahoo Mail application from your iOS device, install it as per the instructions provided below.
- Step 4: Go to the App Store application, touch the Search icon, and enter Yahoo Mail.
- Step 5: Touch the Yahoo Mail application from the search result and tap the Install option followed by the OK option.
- Step 6: This will install the Yahoo Mail application on the iOS device.
- Step 7: If you have any doubts in resolving the emails stuck in the Outbox folder without sending from the Yahoo Mail application problem, get assistance from our technical support experts.
- Step 8: The Call button is provided on this web page, and if needed, click it to contact our technical support members.
- Step 9: By using the guidelines we can execute that yahoo outbox not sending email.