Zoho Mail Schedule Email
You can use the Send Later feature in Zoho Mail to schedule your emails and send them later at a specified time. Let us see how to perform Zoho Mail Schedule Email
How to schedule emails in Zoho Mail?
To schedule email in Zoho Mail, carry out the following step-by-step instructions.
Zoho Mail account using your email address and password.
Click the New Mail button. This will open the compose window
- Compose a message to send.
- If needed, add an attachment.
- Specify the email address of your recipient in the To field.
Click the Send Later button and navigate to the Schedule tab.
- Go to the Schedule to send after section and select one of the following options: 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, Tomorrow morning, Tomorrow afternoon, and Custom Date and Time.
- If you have chosen the Custom Date and Time option, fill in the Select Date, Select Time, and Select TimeZone fields.
- Click the Schedule and Send button to schedule the email in Zoho Mail.
- Now, the email message will be moved to the Outbox folder.
- It will be in this folder until the time you have scheduled.
How to schedule recurring emails?
You can even schedule recurring emails. Using this, you can set a particular email to be sent repeatedly based on the frequency you set.
Mostly, recurring emails are useful for business. Here are the steps to schedule a recurring email in Zoho Mail.
Sign in to your Zoho Mail account.
Once you click the New Mail button, type a message to send.
Draft the email and then click the Send Later button.
- Navigate to the Recurring tab.
- Go to the Recurrence Pattern field and select Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
Set the date and time correctly in the Select Date, Select Time, and Select TimeZone fields.
- Once you click the Schedule and Send button, the composed email will be sent to the Outbox folder and will be sent to the recipient according to the settings you have made.
- Finally, you have scheduled the recurring email in Zoho Mail.
- Now we have seen how to perform Zoho Mail Schedule Email